Sunday, August 19, 2007

How this started

Well , Every Sat. My friend Tim and I Get together for the guy's day out. This starts about 11.00 AM and ends , well when it ends.

Lately We have been going to Estate sales. I kinda feel like a Racoon pawing thought someone else's stuff. But I must admit I do like looking at the older stuff people have in there homes. Kinda neet!
Tim and I went to a sale the other day that Kinda hit me in a weird way. I was looking at the stuff in the basement. I pulled a box marked $4.00 off a crummy shelf and. Ha, I turned to Tim and said "Tim look at this." He replyed"Wow , I remember that."

1 comment:

Thoughtdog said...

Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok vs ayam pelung want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.